In light of New Jersey’s recent adoption of the updated CDC guidelines on masking and social distancing, we are excited to share an update to our Center’s safety protocol, effective Friday, May 28, 2021:
- All members and guests who are fully vaccinated (must be 2 weeks after your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccination shot, or 2 weeks after your J&J vaccination) now have the option to remove their face mask while inside the fitness center.
- Members and guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear an acceptable face mask at all times while in the Center.
- For the safety and comfort of our members, our employees will continue to wear face masks while actively working. The only exceptions are as follows:
- Group Fitness Instructors who are fully vaccinated may remove their face mask while teaching class as long as they face the mirror at the front of the studio. When traveling around the studio or when entering and leaving the studio, instructors will wear a face mask.
- Face shields will be worn by Swim Instructors while in the pool.
- Now the only Group Fitness classes requiring reservations are BodyPump, Cycling and Aqua classes.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have shown any symptoms of illness in the last 48 hours, or have come in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms, please do not come into the Center.
- The guidelines no longer require social distancing. Please continue to be respectful of others.
- At the present time the Aquatics rules will remain in place until further notice from the Department of Health.
Our community is one of inclusivity and tolerance. At the present our staff will remain masked regardless of vaccination status. If you wish to wear a mask, you are welcome and encouraged to do so!
Thank you for your continued commitment to our fitness & wellness community!